Manga contest registration
Shibuya Productions and SHUEISHA Inc. are sponsoring a manga creation contest as part of the Monaco Anime Game International Conferences (MAGIC) in partnership with Shibuya International.
The contest is free and open to all.
Entry forms should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a scanned image file of these signed terms and conditions and a link to a server where we can download your full work.
For reasons beyond control, Shibuya Productions may have to modify this schedule – any change will be announced on the magic-ip.com website which participants are advised to visit on a regular basis, as well as by email, 15 days to the event at the latest.
The contest dates will be as follows:
- From April 4th to September 15th 2016 – Registrations and submissions
- September 30th – Submission deadline. All entry forms submitted after September 30th 2016 at 12:00 am CET will be rejected.
- From October 1st to October 30th 2016 – Shortlist of 10 stories by the shortlisting judges
- Tuesday November 7th 2016 – Announcement of the selected stories
- From November 8th 2016 to January 10th 2017 – Translation of the selected 10 stories into Japanese
- January 10th 2017 – Submission to SHUEISHA Inc.
- First quarter of 2017 – Deliberations of the judges in the presence of the selected artists to determine the winner and their heir apparent.
Do you want to register ? Download Terms and Conditions HERE.
To be valid, these have to be initialled and signed !
To see the template, please click HERE.
Registration for the event
MAGIC#3 will happen on February 18th 2017 in the Grimaldi Forum Monaco! Registrations are closed!
Cédric BiscayIt is a great honour for Shibuya Productions to announce the third Edition of Monaco Anime Game International Conferences (MAGIC) taking place next 18h February in Monaco’s Grimaldi Forum. Being myself a fan of mangas, video games, animation and comics, I just wanted to share those passions with people who love those worlds by bringing them some of the greatest artists from around the world. Read more...