MAGIC is happy to feature to all the visistors an exhibition area :
- Oniri Creations : A french company specialised in collector’s statues production
- Dontnod Eleven: A video game conception and development studio
- Activbody : An american company specialised in technologies for fitness and health
- Alfa BD: book shop
- Ligue of Replica : French artisans specialised in costume tailoring
- The Art of Anime: Exhibition recounting the history of the japanese anime, TV treasures from 1960 to nowadays
- Salut, un café : Coffe Shop
- Shibuya Productions : Anime and video game producer and also the organiser of the Monaco Anime Game International Conferences
For this new MAGIC EDtion 2017, we are happy to feature the Legendary NIntendo Playstation as a European exclusivity.
And you will even be able to try it at the Shibuya Productions exhibition area!
For the second time, the Monaco Anime Game International Conferences 18th February 2017, is honoured to welcome the exhibition « THE ART OF ANIME ».
This exhibition is recounting the history of the japanese anime, TV treasures from 1960 to nowadays. The Japanese animation shaped generations of children worldwide through the TV sets.
It is a true cultural identification which grew whith the recognition of mangas and Japanese long animated feature films. The exhibition « THE ART OF ANIME » shows the perfect existence of an intergenerational culture with a large audience.
The Ligue of Replica Association gather cosplayers and French artisans specialised in costume tailoring. They come from a different universe and they both have different spcialities like templates making, sewing, sculpting, molding etc.
This exhibition will take you into your favorite stories through all the outfits and costumes as realistic as they are in the movies.
The lengendary Nintendo Playstation: a European exclusivity at MAGIC 2017!
We are very happy to feature an authentic piece of the videogame history.
As a matter of fact, the Nintendo Playsation from the aborted partnership between Nintendo and Sony will be featured at the MAGIC event with its current owner Terry Diebold.
And you will even be able to try it!
Registration for the event
MAGIC#3 will happen on February 18th 2017 in the Grimaldi Forum Monaco! Registrations are closed!
Cédric BiscayC'est un grand honneur pour Shibuya Productions d'annoncer la 3ème édition du Monaco Anime Game International Conferences (MAGIC) qui aura lieu le 18 février prochain au Grimaldi Forum. En tant qu'amateur de mangas, de jeux vidéo, d'animation et de comics, je souhaite partager ces passions auprès d'un public amoureux de ces univers en sollicitant les plus grands artistes internationaux. Read more...