Here are the projects selected for the grand finale of #MAGIC2017!
Nobuhiro Watsuki (Kenshin) and the Shueisha team participated in selecting the candidates and so their comments will be sent to the participants. The teams at Shibuya Productions and Shibuya International also took part in the vote.
Even though there were supposed to be 5 finalists, the jury announced 6 as the competition was so good this year!
– Hyper shiritori (France) by Nguyen NHU-VINH
– The witcher in the city (France) by Dhafer AYAD
– La voie de Van Gogh (France) by Samuel VAN DER VEEN
– Bottom (Mexico) by Daniel ZUBIATE
– Les enfants du soleil (France) by Sophie Colin
– Sarcophagus (Philippines) by Enjelia VILLANUEVA
The winner, who will be announced on February 18, will leave with the assurance of a publication in Shonen Jump Plus, a one month trip to Japan offered by Shibuya Productions to meet mangakas as well as a tanto from Shueisha.
|shibuya||Non classé @en|
Registration for the eventRegistrations for MAGIC 2023 are finished.
MAGIC is finally back on February 25 and 26, 2023 after 3 years of absence caused by the global Covid 19 pandemic.