The 10 preselected stories of the MAGIC International Manga Contest are…
Few weeks ago, we sadly announce the MAGIC postpone…
We still have to wait until 2023 to meet you again but luckily, we have received 49 projects from 20 different countries (France, Canada, Congo, Singapore, Venezuela, Portugal, Philippines, Algeria, Italy, United States, United Kingdom, Vietnam, Sweden, Monaco, Kazakhstan, Germany, Cameroon, Belgium, Togo and Russia) and the Magic International Manga Contest remains!
The preselection was difficult for our Jury members: “As usual, with this contest, it’s Christmas before its time! This year, we were amazed by a lot of projects. The level has increased with a diversity in the scripts and drawings with strong personality! “
It’s now a pleasure to announce the 10 preselected stories:
– Through the Wishing Well by Rachta Lin (Singapore)
– King by Ornella Delannoy Schavartz (France)
– Draugar by Fella Matougui (Algeria)
– Nox and Yum! by Yasin Hakimi (Italia)
– The Myth Hunter by Christopher Luccisano (France)
– Good Mood Food Trattoria by Elena Vitagliano (UK)
– Re:Coil by Maria Enjelia Villanueva (Philippines)
– Watchaland by Théodore Magloire EKANE (Cameroon)
– True Ikigai by Loick Ngue (France)
– Beast by Stephen Garcia and Tommy Castillo (USA)
Now, let’s wait until January 18 to found out the 5 projects selected by Shueisha.
Good luck to everyone!
Registration for the eventLes inscriptions pour MAGIC 2022 vont ouvrir prochainement.
What an honor for Shibuya Productions to celebrate the 8th anniversary of our event the Monaco Anime Game International Conferences (MAGIC) on February 25 and 26, 2023.
Who could have believed, that a Gala Dinner, which was initially organized to celebrate the creation of the company, was going to transform into an inevitable yearly pop culture event in the Principality of Monaco.
Who would have thought that after only 4 years, MAGIC will be exported to Japan, in Kyoto, Japanese culture’s heart.